Position Title: Assembler & Packager
Reports To: Production Manager
Looking for that important next step in your career?
Then join the leading supplier of merchandising equipment, impact protection products and modular wiring systems to the retail industry with metal components manufacturing operations in Medford, MA.
We are looking for a “people” person and team player with a background working in a Manufacturing environment. In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks in a team of packing and assembly people creating packaging kits for parts various parts and assemblies.
- Actively participate in assembly and pack activities for all assigned work orders per daily production schedules.
- Execute assigned daily work orders with assembly team.
- Follow operational procedures for meeting time standards, safety and quality.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement to shorten production cycles eliminating waste and inefficiencies without sacrificing product quality.
- Use a combination of hand, pneumatic and electric tools required to assemble and package components.
Basic Requirements for the position will be:
- “Can do” attitude.
- Ability to read and follow instruction sets and drawings as needed.
- Ability to learn the use of all tools and machines needed to perform daily tasks.
- Ability to learn how to package and assemble parts and assemblies.
- Ability to support a flexible schedule (overtime) as needed and required.
- Positive attitude, reliability and good communication skills.