Position Title: CNC Laser/Turret Combination Press Machine Operator
Reports To: Supervisor, Fabrication
We are looking for an experienced, well-rounded CNC Laser Turret combination press operator with a strong background working in metal fabrication. In this role, you will work alongside other team members supporting the execution of work orders for diverse fabricated metal products.
- Operation of Amada EMLK 3610 NT CNC Laser Turret combination press equipment.
- Maintaining all tooling libraries and equipment for daily operation.
- Interacting with Operations, Engineering and Production Planning for issues related to daily work orders and scheduling.
- Loading and unloading of all products to and from machines.
- Assists department in use of other sheet metal fabrication machines including press brakes, rolls, sheers, drill presses, spot welders.
- Welding experience is a plus.
- Experience working with Trump or equivalent punch/laser combination machines would be considered.
- Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications.
- Follows safety guidelines and demonstrates safe work practices.
- Follows all workplace rules.
- Completes all paperwork neatly and accurately.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Basic Requirements for the position will be:
- 5 or more years in a manufacturing environment working in metals fabrication is desired. Equivalent manufacturing experience will be considered.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to support first shift schedule.
- Ability to support overtime as needed and required.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Must be approved for working legally within the USA.