Position Title: Sheet Metal Fabricator
Reports To: Supervisor, Fabrication
We are looking for an experienced, well-rounded sheet metal fabricator. In this role, you will work alongside other team members supporting the execution of work orders for diverse fabricated metal products.
- Fabricates and assembles metal products.
- Setup and operating of standard fabricating machines including press brakes, mechanical shears, drill presses, spot/resistance welders.
- MIG and TIG Welding experience is a plus.
- Experience working with automated Amada bending/forming equipment is a significant plus.
- Sets up and operates hand tools.
- Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications.
- Follows safety guidelines and demonstrates safe work practices.
- Follows all workplace rules.
- Completes all paperwork neatly and accurately.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Basic Requirements for the position will be:
- 1-3 or more years in a manufacturing environment working in metals fabrication is desired. Equivalent manufacturing experience will be considered.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to support first shift schedule.
- Ability to support overtime as needed and required.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Must be approved for working legally within the USA.